Legal EHS Compliance
The continuous development of legal regulations on Environment, Energy and Occupational Health and Safety, and how these affect the 17 autonomous regions and more than 8,000 municipalities in Spain, makes legal compliance and implementation a very complex subject for most companies.
The MediTerra team offers not only its knowledge of the current regulatory framework at national, regional and local levels, but also provides its dilated experience in the implementation of EEHS (environmental, energy, health and safety) laws into the everyday operating of businesses.
We provide continuous technical support and legal counselling by performing EEHS legal compliance audits which allow a more responsible and effective environmental management of the company.
MediTerra has conducted a large number of legal compliance audits either using its own protocols or those provided by the client. Among the most relevant auditing programs in which MediTerra has participated, it is worth mentioning the following: BP, GM, FMC Foret, Alcoa, PPG, Kautex-Textron, Delphi, AirProducts, Kenci (Kennametal), Columbian Carbon, SPX, American Standards, Ashland Chemical, Magna Internacional Inc, just to mention a few.
EEHS COMPLIANCE SERVICES
The MediTerra EEHS compliance team is formed by specialists, accredited auditors, safety professionals and energy technicians with broad experience in the EEHS management and compliance field. Relevant services offered include:
- Technical support and legal counselling;
- Assessment, development, implementation and updating of legal requirements associated to every industrial activity;
- Environment, Energy and/or health & safety compliance auditing (internal and/or corporate);
- Auditing according to internal protocols;
- Vector auditing (air, waste, soil, energy, etc.);
- Suppliers auditing;
- Environmental license, permits transactions;
- Development of EEHS Audit protocols / checklists;
- Assessment of corporate protocols and programs implemented by the companies.
- Development of operating control procedures based on current applicable regulations.
Furthermore, MediTerra offers its experience in Energy Efficiency to assess our clients (industries, retail businesses, offices, national, regional and local authorities, etc.) in order to face the Energy challenges that EU legislation requires.
In this sense, MediTerra carries out comprehensive audits including Energy, Environment and Health and Security issues with the objective of evaluating the company’s policy compliance in every site.